Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First time blogging!


Hi everyone,

Welcome to my new blog all about my illustration work and also about me. I am a freelance illustrator working and living in Tring , Hertfordshire. I do my freelance work alongside working fulltime as a Restaurant and Bar Manager at The Akeman in Tring. However, I am currently on a 7 month sabbatical in New Zealand. I am working for my cousin as a Nanny for her two children during calving season and then I'm going to travel around New Zealand. I am living just outside Oamaru in Georgetown. During this time I am going to carry on my drawing and will hopefully be able to share some of my experiences with you through my illustrations. I also plan on rubbing some of my artiness on Isla and Archie my two charges.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn, are you still checking this blog? If so, please will you contact me? Thanks! Mallika (mallika[at]quickindiancooking[dot]com

    ReplyDelete